hala?
honey lyn
ellie or elle or lyn or honey
15 years young
pure Filipina
loves God, family, friends, music, internet and food
stars, red, purple, black
ice cream, sweets, peanut butter
OPM altrock and 'sentisongs'
hates killjoys and racists
Site Stats: HIATUS

YM ID aning_angel_08
eMail me @ vindicated_honey08@yahoo.com Old Blog || Friendster


Gem Emerie April Angelskiie
Carmina Hazel Isha Donna
Lyka Angeli Chloe Tamsilog
Joyce



ate laistars bianxx ate Nicole Ate Sarah Babysis Sherica






Direct linking allowed










So-Lushious Exchange


Join Vibrations Xchange


happy :)

i am happy! very much! ang saya ko talaga! thank you Babysis Sherica!!!!! thank you! i promise i will make you a thank you gift!

im too happy to type! shocks! honey lyn, control yourself. :) as usual, im plugging people who commented my last post. Tamsilog i cant really say 'kami'. i dont know. but the good news is ive moved on. on October 8, 2005, i realized that my crying wont do anything. and i left him behind.

April hehe! every sappy movies make me cry! animations make me cry! cartoons make me cry! music makes me cry! everything makes me cry!

Ava yup, its a good movie. recommended.

Hazel sayang! as in, whattabummer! the fog is also good.

i'll edit this later. im going to do something.

Plugs: Sherica Ate Sarjie Tamsilog April Ava Hazel

Posted by on 12.17.2005

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape